The thought of packing a bag to explore parts of Europe for the summer sparks joy in just about every traveller’s heart. Whether you want to hike Alpine meadows, taste seasonal Italian dishes or get your resting heart rate to a happy place, we’ve got European tours to match your interests.
Relax your mind and body
Sail away! Leave your worries behind as you enjoy yacht life on the deeply calming blue waters of coastal Croatia. Want to go even deeper? Consider a wellness tour set in the otherworldly landscapes of Iceland. Start your summer of serenity with black sand beach meditations, geothermal lake-side yoga and long hot soaks in the Blue Lagoon.
Top relaxing tour ideas:
- Sailing Croatia: Dubrovnik to Split Wellness Iceland
Feast on seasonal eats
Unwinding on an organic lemon farm and tasting wines in Italy both sound like palate-pleasing ways to spend a summer. Whether you’re a foodie or just really like to eat, you can get your fill of local flavours in the pastoral villages and vineyards of Sorrento and Barolo.
Top food and drink tour ideas:
- Local Living Italy - Sorrento Walking Piedmont and the Barolo Wine Region
Capture lasting summer memories
A good photographer can find beauty in the everyday but it’s way more fun to explore epic landscapes with your camera at the ready. Did you know the word ‘picturesque’ was invented to describe Lake Bled and the Julian Alps in Slovenia? That’s not true but it should be. If icebergs and apex predators are more your jam, try training your lens on polar bears from the deck of our Expedition ship in the Arctic.
Top photography tour ideas:
- Norway Fjords and Realm of the Polar Bear Explore Slovenia: Hiking the Julian Alps
Walk and hike and trek… oh my!
We could explain the difference between walks, hikes and treks but you probably know if you like travelling long distances by foot. Spend eight days in Northern Spain walking a scenic pilgrimage route through rustic villages and refuel with tasty local dishes. Or, kick it up several notches by trekking one of the world’s premiere Alpine routes through France, Italy and Switzerland. We bet they even have cheese there too.
Top active tour ideas:
Walk the Camino de Santiago Trekking Mont Blanc
Winter, spring, summer or fall there’s a European adventure with your name on it.
- 10 Can’t-Miss Experiences in the Dominican Republic
- New All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean Include Overwater Restaurant Made for Love
- Romancing the Seas: Why an Intimate Emerald Yacht Cruise is the Ultimate Way to Experience the Caribbean
- Windstar Debuts New, Year-Round Ship for Tahiti – With Cultural Immersion
- 2024 is a Peak Year for Northern Lights, and this Seabourn Cruise Delivered